The NFS – the Nordic Fundraising Summit – is a two day event held once a year by the Active Owners Danmark
It gathers LPs and GPs form far and wide who participate in order to fundraise and network amongst each other. As opposed to other conferences, that NFS consist 90% of private meetings between the participants. The LPs are ‘fixed’ in their own meeting rooms and the GPs book meetings with them throughout the two days. It is a very efficient and ‘let’s get down to business’- kind of event.
Approximately one month before the conference, we will open for the matchmaking between the LPs and the GPs. The two groups can then contact each other and book meetings. It is preferred to sign up at least a month before.
LPs, GPs, participants who pose as both and placement agents (special rules apply).
Confirmed LPs 2021:
LP’s have their own private room, and as usual the private meetings will probably not contain more than 5 people.
– The tables, armrests and door handles will be sanitized after each GP-visit
– All food will be served in portions (no buffet), and can be served in the LP-rooms if wished
– The usual short morning conference is cancelled
– All participants wear masks when moving around
– The assembly ban will be met: if no more than 20 people can gather, all mingling will be cancelled – just now, it looks as if mingling (while keeping distance and wearing masks) is possible.
– All guests will need a covid-pass (a negative test no more than 3-days old) and will have obeyed quarantine rules