The NFS – the Nordic Fundraising Summit – is a two day event held once a year by the Active Owners Danmark
The Nordic Fundraising Summit 2021 has been postponed till September 2021 – dates will follow shortly!
It gathers LPs and GPs form far and wide who participate in order to fundraise and network amongst each other. As opposed to other conferences, that NFS consist 90% of private meetings between the participants. The LPs are ‘fixed’ in their own meeting rooms and the GPs book meetings with them throughout the two days. It is a very efficient and ‘let’s get down to business’- kind of event.
Approximately one month before the conference, we will open for the matchmaking between the LPs and the GPs. The two groups can then contact each other and book meetings. It is preferred to sign up at least a month before.
LPs, GPs, participants who pose as both and placement agents (special rules apply).
LP’s have their own private room, and as usual the private meetings will probably not contain more than 5 people.
– The tables, armrests and door handles will be sanitised after each GP-visit
– All food will be served in portions (no buffet), and can be served in the LP-rooms
– The usual short morning conference may be cancelled as an effect of the assembly ban (just now it looks like it’s possible to keep th emorning conference – we will update closer to the event)
– All participants may have to wear masks when moving around (will be updated closer to the event)
– The assembly ban will be met. (just now, it looks as if mingling (while keeping distance) is possible.
– All guests will need a covid-pass (a negative test no more than 3-days old) and will have obeyed quarantine rules